A while a back, someone on Threadbanger asked me for closeups of my corset, and I finally got pictures taken, so I figured I'd put them up here. This was pretty much scrapped together out of things I had lying around. I made it over two years ago, using a heavy white cotton, three types of boning, and hook & eye tape for the front instead of a real busk. I used a Simplicity pattern, although I can't remember the number.
It has a lot of imperfections, but I love it all the same, and it fits extremely well.
The only thing is, I happened to make it a little big, so I can't actually tighten it. Ah, well, my organs will thank me when they aren't rearranged.
Today I took photos of most of my clothing & accessories for a wardrobe project I'm doing with a few friends. (You know who you are!) We're going to post them online and help each other put together outfits. I am also going to print them all out on cards and use a bulletin board to mix, match, & plan outfits. Finally, some wardrobe organization! ^_^